Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Jolly Old Elves, Fairy Godmothers, and dear friends.

I'm burning the midnight oil tonight.  It's my own fault.  I decided to try to clean my back room and came across a box of stuff from my college days.  I did my best to purge, but the back room is still a mess and I didn't get a heck of a lot of framing done.


I saw Santa twice before I started work this morning.  Who knew he drives a Ford?   It's a little early, yet.  Maybe he's just checking up on me?


While I was purging the back room, I found an employee evaluation from one of my first bosses and let's just say it was neither nice nor was it constructive.  It probably played a major role in why I own my own business and I try to treat my employees with kindness and compassion.  I am surrounded by love and laughter every day and that one poor evaluation is partly to blame.  Thank you Ms. Petke, wherever you are.  I hope the world has been kind to you.

Here are some more delicious pieces from the recently completed file.
I'm off to paint some slate snowmen before I go home.  I don't want today to be totally unproductive.
J.








4 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

And look at you now, it just goes to show that you should always have faith in yourself.

Unknown said...

I am loving the blog updates!!! keep them coming and I just LOVE your beautiful work. It inspires me to keep stitching so i can have you frame yet another piece of mine. Love to you Jill and Amber and all the furbabies and all your shop help. You are all so wonderful!

Unknown said...

Yes, please continue to blog updates. And yes, it is inspiring seeing all the lovely things framed.

Unknown said...

Love the blog!!!