Monday, November 14, 2016

Monday fun day.

I'm having a Monday.  It's probably a good thing since it actually is Monday!  I've already had several deliveries and a few phone calls.  I just got back from my daily game of doggie twister.  (some people would call it a walk, but with four dogs and four leashes, I'm lucky I'm still upright.

Miss Amber has just finished up a frosty treat.


It's just mid-day and she's already given herself an artist's manicure!


Here's one of my favorite sampler mouldings.  It's rich, elegant, and feels like autumn. 

I'm off to chop up today's mouldings.
J





4 comments:

Littlebit said...

LOL about chop up today's moldings!! Well, no one chops as good as you do, my friend. LYG!

Unknown said...

Oh, Amber is turning into a smurf. Yippee.

woolwoman said...

such a beautiful snowman piece! love the new frame molding.

Brenda said...

Simply STUNNING!!!! Oh my stars!!! I love it!!!