Thursday, August 3, 2017

Another angel

August in Ogden.
The sky is a sort of muzzy biscuit color.  The mountains are bleary and indistinct.
The Sunsets are amazing.
The atmosphere seems to suit my mood.
Amber, Rosie, Lois, Briden, Midge, Gidget, Eddie, Junie and I are still spending our days being as creative and productive as we can be.  Most days we are also happy, goofy, and giggly.

This week has been hard.
My world got smaller.  Heaven got bigger. I don't know what to say at such times except I will miss a dear, kind friend, and my heart hurts for those she's left behind.




















11 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I am so sorry to read of your friend's passing. Thinking of you.

Heritage Hall said...

What a beautiful way to express the passing of
someone dear. Yours is an understanding heart.

C Reeder PhxAz said...

A beautiful post. So glad to hear from you. It's been too long.

Iris said...

So sorry for the passing of your dear friend. Hugs and good thoughts to you all.

Vickie said...

I am sorry for your loss. This was a beautiful post.

Lynn said...

I haven't yet lost a friend to heaven, I'm so sorry you have. Maybe all these beautiful angels are greeting your friend.

Jennifer Davis said...

So sorry to hear of your friend. It is SO NICE to see more stunning work posted here!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Dear Jill so sorry about the loss of your friend. Thank you so much for sharing your heart with us. You are so loved by the stitch community.💕

Unknown said...

Beautiful ! What a tribute to your friend ! Thank you for sharing.

Holly said...

Sorry about the loss of your friend. What a beautiful tribute.

Holly said...

Sorry about the loss of your friend. What a beautiful tribute.